February 15th, 2014
Registration Is Open for the 7th Annual Meet Me In The Keys Event June 5-8, 2014
Here is the preliminary daily schedule for the event. Remember that you must be a member of one of the Castaways clubs in order to register and attend.
- Wednesday, June 4
- Goodie bag stuffing
- Pre-event outing at Smokin' Tuna Saloon
- Thursday, June 5
- Check in/credential pick up
- "P-Jammin' Pajama Party" at Doubletree Ballroom - music by the John Patti Project
- Friday, June 6
- Pool party all afternoon - music by John Patti, Jimi Pappas and John Frinzi
- Fun, relay-type pool games
- Saturday, June 7
- Annual Hangover Classic Walk to Hurricane Hole - music by Dennis McCaughey of Tropical Soul
- While there, attendees can rent jet skis, paddle boards, kayaks, speed boats and more
- Snorkel trips, trips around the reef and other fun available
- Food and drink specials
- Private, attendees-only concert at the historic San Carlos Theater by Howard Livingston and the Mile Marker 24 Band!
- Sunday, June 8
- All-day outing to Snipe Point - includes lunch, free beer, wine and rum punch - concert by Howard Livingston's trio.
The San Carlos and Snipe Point outings are limited seating so register early to assure your spot! Registration opens late January.
Register at www.southernmostcoconutcastaways.com/MembersCalendar?eventId=794713&EventViewMode=EventDetails
Coconut Castaway Clubs